Nestled inside the Hotel Monteleone, the Carousel Bar is a favorite of tourists and locals alike. Rotating around the central bar, patrons revolve around the bar in one of the most unique drinkeries in the city. This is one of the numerous items adorning the beautifully crafted entertainment center.
The piece comes in various square sizes between 6" and 24" with a variety of finishes to between 1" thick for desktop displayy, standard , Trulife Premium Acrylic under 1/8", or a Frame It Yourself Option.
All prints are on the signature metallic paper to add depth and fascination to the image with Ryan's signature imprinted on the image.
D1C3 Dot- Carousel Carving
All prints can be wiped with a lint free, slightly damp micro fiber cloth.
You should be particularly careful with the acrylic products. You can not use cleaners such as Windex and scratching can occur if not careful. We sell a clean kit consisting of a micro fiber cloth and a cleaner called Brillianize.
The Deis Photos is committed to superior products and customer service. We go the extra mile to make sure our customers are happy, but please know we can’t be held responsible for the following:
- Damage to your print not related to transit (ie dropping your print)
Returning Your Product (Please Don’t Return Until You Contact Us First)
It is extremely rare that we ask a customer to return a product to us. In 99% of cases where there is an issue we simply redo the order for the customer rather than offer a refund, but digital pictures of the issue are required. In the other 1%, the customer just wants a refund and we’ll determine whether we’d like the product sent back or just refund it. Bottom line is that we want our customers happy and if you’re not we’re going to redo it or refund you without you having to jump through a bunch of hurdles or hassle.
Please inspect the product as soon as you can and notify us immediately of any shipping damage or other issues. We would also greatly appreciate pictures of the damage in order to file a claim with FedEx or UPS.
We must be notified via email within 5 calendar days of receiving your print.
If no such claim is made within 5 days, Bumblejax and the customer will understand that the print has been accepted. By accepting the print, the customer acknowledges that Bumblejax performance has fully satisfied all terms, conditions and specifications. You will need to keep all original packaging and contents until the claim resolution process is finished.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- We strongly encourage you to return your item via a trackable method.